The following is a list of available Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft SharePoint 2010 classes at ISInc. If you do not see the course you are interested in, please contact us. We can setup dedicated, online and onsite classes too!
The course teaches students how to install, configure and administer SharePoint, and also manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2010.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have experience:
• Administering Active Directory: creating and managing user and group accounts, delegation of administration, configuring Group Policy
• Administering network infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP connectivity
• General conceptual awareness of Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint 2010
• Administering SQL Server 2005 or 2008: creating logons, assigning roles, using SQL Management Studio
• One year experience using Windows PowerShell cmdlets
• General security and authentication practices
Serving the business community since 1982, ISInc provides in depth, hands-on training on a wide variety of topics